COVID 19 Clinic Safety
Covid Safety measures & Procedures
Your safety is incredibly important to us.
1. Before you come in, we’ll ask you a few screening questions to make sure that you have no symptoms of Covid-19/Coronavirus and aren’t required to shield or quarantine. You will receive this screen within your email appointment reminder or will be asked during your appointment.
2. We’ll ask you to arrive on time, rather than come early. Our waiting room is still open for use, however we encourage you not to need to use it, if possible.
3. When you arrive, please ensure you are wearing a mask and use the hand sanitiser provided.
4. Our team will all be wearing a masks and will be wearing aprons and gloves during treatment and assessment.
5. After your appointment we’ll take payment by card (contactless where possible). If you only have cash, that’s fine.
6. After you leave, we’ll wipe down the couch, pillows and furniture in the room with anti-viral/anti-bacterial spray and then clean all the door handles, bannisters etc too, to ensure that we’re clean for the next patient. We allocate time after every appointment to do this.
As you can see, we’re taking cleanliness and safety extremely seriously and are doing everything that we reasonably can but unfortunately we cannot absolutely guarantee no contact with the virus.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact John on 01392 875770 or by email [email protected]
1. Please wear a mask on entering the premises until you are on your mat. Masks are optional during class, but can only be removed once on your mat.
2. Social distancing is in place in the studio with mats 2metres apart and a maximum of 6 students per class.
3. Please bring your own mat and equipment where possible.
4. Please sanitise your hands on entering the premises.
5. The studio will be well ventilated during class and temperatures will be taken on arrival.
6. Where possible please change at home and arrive ready for class.
7. Arrive and leave promptly for your class.
8. There will be no hands on adjustments during class.
9. Please use online booking for class, your details will be held for NHS track and trace purposes.
10. Enhanced cleaning procedures are in place at Estuary Clinic.
11. Please do not attend class is you have any signs or symptoms of COVID 19.
12. Estuary Clinic has a unique NHS QR Code that is on display throughout the building.