Last updated (22/3/20)
Due to concerns surrounding the spread of the coronavirus and social distancing. The clinic will be closed as of Monday 22/3/20. We will be providing online services shortly.
Last updated (17/3/20)
First and foremost we hope that you, your family and friends are safe and healthy. We know this is a difficult time for many and uncertain times are ahead.
We just want to reassure you that as a clinic we have been and are doing all we can to protect patients and the community.
In light of the recent government updates and the increasingly rapid transmission of Covid19 it is with sadness we have decided to close the studio from Tuesday 17th March until the need for social distancing has passed. We feel this is the best decision in such unprecedented times, our health is precious.
The clinic will continue to operate as usual with the following measures in place:
- Please refrain from entering the premises if any of the following apply:
- You have a cough
- You have a high temperature
- You have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have coronavirus
- Everyone entering and leaving the building is required to wash their hands or use the sanitiser placed at your disposal in the toilet or hallway respectively (Soap is better!)
- We have stopped the use of material towels and pillow cases.
- All beds have disposable couch covers and are sanitised following use (as before).
- We are being extra vigilant with overall cleaning (hallways, door handles etc).
- Non-essential items in the reception area including the magazines and tea facilities will temperarily be removed. They will return once this is all over:)
With this in mind, if you would like to postpone or cancel a booking, there will be no cancellation fees over the next few months, but we would still appreciate your earlist notification. Also, it goes without saying that if you would like to discuss your individual health or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you are in a high risk group or spend time with someone who is, please do be cautious and cancel your appointment.
In these unprecendented times it is so important we come together as a community and support each other. Even if you are not crossing our threshold just remember you are still part of the Estuary Clinic community.
Lisa, John and Izzy